Ahad, 20 Oktober 2013

PROJECT 4

PROJEK 4: PRESENTATIONS DRAWING

project issued: 07 OCTOBER 2013
submission date: 18 OCTOBER 2013


this project need me to produce a plan and elevations (front, right, left and rear) drawings of wooden comfortable chairs.
the scale for this drawing is 1:20



this is my plan and elevation drawing.  the size for every parts is different.

my one point perspective drawing. i tried so many time to do this drawing and my first drawing has been rejected and this is my second submissions.
the axonometric drawing. i choose to draw an isometric drawing 30 degree. scale 1:20




both of drawing


the thing i learn:
  • must work harder in doing something
  • dont make the same mistake
  • accept all the lecturer advice
  • know something about plan and elevation
  • know about the perspective and axonometric drawing

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan