Sabtu, 5 Oktober 2013

PROJEK 3


PROJEK 3

Projek 3a: OBJECT CREATION : A FREE FORM SCULPTURE

Project issued: 23 SEPTEMBER 2013
Submission date: 30 SEPTEMBER 2013


For project 3a i need to make one free form sculpture that can use new or recycled material.
I choose to use recycle material for this project because the materials are easy to get.
for my sculpture i make butterfly and crystal ball.
the materials that i used  to meke my sculpture is tin, plastic bottle, cardboard and a colour paper.

i choose butterfly and crystal ball as my sculpture because butterfly is the symbol of transformation and crystal ball is the symbol of beautiful. so based on that i make my sculpture so as building technologist student i need to make a transformation for the building and make sure the building is beautiful.

the size for this sculpture is: 250mm(width), 300mm(length) and 450mm(height)

my butterfly and crystal ball



the thing that i learn from this project is:
  • how to be a creative person
  • know what the different between 2d and 3d object
  • learn about the harmony concept

it is simple and awsome rite?

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan